:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Improvements to sx h…
Author: Thomas Hartman
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Improvements to sx help messsage. Add subcategories, other usability tweaks.
Clarification: the proposed ONLINE (OBELISK) commands in my patch are

ONLINE (OBELISK)
   BLOCKCHAIN QUERIES
        balance                    Show balance of a Bitcoin address
in satoshis.
        fetch-block-header         Fetch raw block header.
        fetch-last-height          Fetch the last block height.
        fetch-stealth              Fetch a stealth information using a
network connection to
                              make requests against the obelisk load
balancer backend.
        fetch-transaction          Fetch a raw transaction using a
network connection to
                              make requests against the obelisk load
balancer backend.
        fetch-transaction-index    Fetch block height and index in
block of transaction.
        get-utxo                   Get enough unspent transaction
outputs from a given set of
                              addresses to pay a given number of satoshis
        history                    Get list of output points, values,
and their spends for an
                              address. grep can filter for just
unspent outputs which can
                              be fed into mktx.
        validtx                    Validate a transaction.