:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet reputati…
Author: Washington Sanchez
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet reputation system
Also something else I suggested:

Another proposal: gradient prices for pseudonyms?
Pseudonyms

1. Gold class - 1 BTC
2. Silver class - 0.5 BTC
3. Bronze class - 0.1 BTC
4. Iron class - 0.01 BTC
5. Tin class - 0.001 BTC

If I want to purchase a good worth 0.3 BTC, I would think twice before
entering into an exchange with an Iron or Tin-class pseudonym. On the other
hand, if I only intend to make small scale purchases, I don't need to buy
any more than an Iron class pseudonym.