:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet reputati…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: caedes
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet reputation system
Added your links here, and will be looking into them:

https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/DarkWallet/Identity#Trust_and_Reputation

We think the trust-reputation-p2p layer is orthogonal to all
applications, so both darkwallet features and openbazaar build on this
layer. You can build much more than coinjoin, multisig spending and
decentralized markets with this layer and the idea is all of this is
based on identities that boil down to different keys and how we use
them acrosss different crypto systems.

We will be striving to have openbazaaz and darkwallet mechanics working
together, and foster more applications over this new decentralized layer.

We're thinking to start documenting the application agnostic layer here:
https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/TrollNet

The idea also is the p2p layer and the identity system are going to
converge even though in darkwallet we have a little jump since we can
run multiple light clients on top of the p2p nodes not just a single
user gui.

Cheers!