:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet reputati…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Sam Patterson
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet reputation system
Looks like the main dev is opting for a simple web of trust model,
hopefully incorporating proof of burn, but he's open to changing it down
the road if needed. In my opinion decentralized markets are the most
important step for agorism after quality wallets (such as dark wallet)
so we should join Washington Sanchez and work to develop this project
thoughtfully and with a mind towards as many trust-less features as
possible.

-Sam