:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Rethinking cryptocur…
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Rethinking cryptocurrency as accountable distributed decisionmaking
merchant client updateable transactions (micropayment channels).

say we want to trade 1 DOGE for 1 BTC
tx fee = 0.001 BTC (or whatever)

we incrementally trade 0.001 BTC at a time until the trade is complete.
important is that increment <= tx fee.
you cannot scam this way.

I guess with an exchange it would be super slow making increments of
$0.01 at a time so maybe wouldn't work. But for digital assets or any
service this is ideal.