:: Re: [unSYSTEM] A Declaration of Mon…
Página Principal
Autor: Jaromil
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] A Declaration of Monetary Independence
On Sat, 10 May 2014, Amir Taaki wrote:

> I spent the morning reading and digesting Proudhon's quotes linked by
> Mike. This one struck me:

Proudhon is a valid Anarchist author, but is from almost than 2
centuries ago. If you enjoyed him then I recommend reading Colin Ward.

He is currently my favourite Anarchist author, I love the fact he can be
a loving person, that he thought in terms of architecture and living
space and that he did his best to look at the world with the eyes of a
kid (the Child in the City and in the Country, great books).

ciao