:: Re: [unSYSTEM] A Declaration of Mon…
Página Principal
Autor: Amir Taaki
Para: unsystem
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] A Declaration of Monetary Independence
I spent the morning reading and digesting Proudhon's quotes linked by
Mike. This one struck me:

"it is in this sense that I shall treat anarchism, despite its many
variations: as a system of social thought, aiming at fundamental changes
in the structure of society and particularly — for this is the common
element uniting all its forms — at the replacement of the authoritarian
state by some form of non-governmental cooperation between free
individuals."

The stuff on property, communism and power is super. He is in touch with
his humanity.

"He sought no followers, indignantly rebuffed suggestions that he had
created as system of any kind, and almost certainly rejoiced in the fact
that he accepted the title anarchist in virtual isolation."