:: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk blockchain…
Author: David Stark
To: libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk blockchain available for download
Woops just read your email properly lol :)
...running a test and the sync looks to be working well:

[root@ghost foobar]# time zsync
http://obelisk.secseq.com/obelisk_blockchain.tar.zsync
#################### 100.0% 10816.0 kBps DONE

No relevent local data found - I will be downloading the whole file. If
that's not what you want, CTRL-C out. You should specify the local file
is the old version of the file to download with -i (you might have to
decompress it with gzip -d first). Or perhaps you just have no data that
helps download the file
downloading from http://obelisk.secseq.com/obelisk_blockchain.tar:
-------------------- 3.6% 13501.2 kBps 49:34 ETA

zsync for centos 6x (64) if anyone needs:
# yum localinstall -y
http://pkgs.repoforge.org/zsync/zsync-0.6.2-1.el6.rf.x86_64.rpm