:: Re: [Libbitcoin] merged develop to …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: David Stark
A: Amir Taaki, libbitcoin
Assumpte: Re: [Libbitcoin] merged develop to master

On 09/05/14 14:40, Amir Taaki wrote:
> Are you able to help us out with some DarkWallet infrastructure? We've
> been taking ages to setup a Discourse forum, and migrating our
> darkwallet.is WordPress site over (with SSL cert).
> Also do you know how we can allow user account logins on our wiki and
> not get attacked by spammers? https://wiki.unsystem.net/
> Thanks

Yes sounds do-able, I've got loads of WP experience+scripts
I'll need dumps of the stuff or access to the server to clone and start
tests

-mediawiki has some recaptcha plugin though it'll need monitoring
-wordpress and discourse can be done with something like
https://github.com/discourse/wp-discourse maybe

I'd also like to test against cloudflare before going live too (free
anycast ftw)

I'll poke d3 and see if I can get this done on sunday I hope
> BTW we're going to do a port to Firefox OS and Jolla phones of DW.

I think I just wet myself :)