:: Re: [Libbitcoin] merged develop to …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Amir Taaki
A: libbitcoin
Assumpte: Re: [Libbitcoin] merged develop to master
Are you able to help us out with some DarkWallet infrastructure? We've
been taking ages to setup a Discourse forum, and migrating our
darkwallet.is WordPress site over (with SSL cert).
Also do you know how we can allow user account logins on our wiki and
not get attacked by spammers? https://wiki.unsystem.net/
Thanks
BTW we're going to do a port to Firefox OS and Jolla phones of DW.