:: Re: [unSYSTEM] BitPay riases 30m - …
Author: Odinn Cyberguerrilla
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] BitPay riases 30m - Libertarian ideals.
I also filed written testimony into that hearing. And I don't support
everything in Tony's written statement, but I wish there were more people
who would be taking on the establishment more forcefully, as Tony clearly
intended to do. In a portion of my written testimony, I wrote,

"as our capability for developing and using anonymity technology
continues, we will eventually be able to circumvent any government efforts
across the internet to collect taxes, thus presenting an end to the
nation-state as we know it today, and creating a new future based upon
collective management (by all individuals and associations) of a new
public good. However, I urge you not to be concerned about these matters.
The transition to a new system that exists beyond the reach of the
nation-state will be smooth, and you can help make it more smooth by
participating in the use of decentralized virtual currency."

-Odinn