:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Market is now a…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: aha
À: John Hebert
CC: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Market is now available as a Vagrant VM
> Update: I closed issue 9 as Jack's commits haven't been merged yet. Added
> this thread as comment to https://github.com/darkwallet/darkmarket/pull/8.
>
> John

Hi,

Many thanks for looking into this..

(Just received your morning email.. strange..)

Tried your suggestion, but no joy..

Keep getting: /vagrant: No such file or directory

Made the directory as well, just to check.. And it is still considered not
there..
Perhaps it is because I installed the darkmarket before vagrant..? Could
it write a dead path somewhere..?

Will try later to download a fresh copy.. (..also of the openbazaar.org -
could be interesting to compare, no?)

Cheers and all the best!

aharon
xx