:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Market is now a…
Author: aha
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Market is now available as a Vagrant VM
> Thanks to some quick hacking by Jack Singleton, there is now a Vagrant VM
> for Dark Market suitable for testing. Jack forked the darkmarket repo and
> created the Vagrantfile to build the VM.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick hack!

Am trying to make this work and run into a few errors:

xxxx@xx ./run_dev.sh
python: no process found
python2: no process found
/usr/bin/python2
xxxx@xx ~/darkmarket $ Traceback (most recent call last):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "node/tornadoloop.py", line 4, in <module>
  File "node/tornadoloop.py", line 4, in <module>
        import tornado.ioloop
import tornado.ioloop
ImportErrorImportError: : No module named tornado.ioloopNo module named
tornado.ioloop

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "node/tornadoloop.py", line 4, in <module>
    import tornado.ioloop
ImportError: No module named tornado.ioloop
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "node/tornadoloop.py", line 4, in <module>
    import tornado.ioloop
ImportError: No module named tornado.ioloop

----------------------
NOTE:

I did the xxxx@xx ./run_dev.sh
in ~/darkmarket
Because the suggested command:
cd /vagrant && ./run_dev.sh
produced:
bash: cd: /vagrant: No such file or directory

Looking up the directory, vagrant was installed as:
.vagrant.d

The only "vagrant" only named directories are under usr/share and
/usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby
(attempting to run ./run_dev.sh from each of these failed..)

Am running this under mint linux 15..

Also might be relevant, according to:
/opt/vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.5.4/ I suppose vagrant's version
is 1.5.4..

This is my 1st post in this list.. Hope its not out of place because of
the technical questions..

Cheers and all the bests!

aharon
xx