:: Re: [unSYSTEM] rename darkmarket...…
Author: Thomas Hartman
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] rename darkmarket... our response.
No, I think it might fail but it has a good chance of succeeding.

However, it will be attacked.

And if it succeeds, it's unclear to me whether it can succeed without
something like coin validation/whitelist, and maybe automatic tax
collection, being grafted onto it, with anonymous bitcoin relegated to
an ever more squeezed corner of the ecosystem.

This is going to an epic fight, and one of my primary tools for
understanding what is to come is picturing some soul less scriptkiddy
on DarkMarket (or maybe a PR flack for Circle) demanding a ransom for
that kitten in a blender.