:: Re: [unSYSTEM] OpenSSL has exploit …
Author: jindq1
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] OpenSSL has exploit mitigation countermeasures to make sure it's exploitable.
I'm sure they felt the same way when they introduced their features until
someone came along and served them humble pie. As for "completely screwed
up by all of the big players", there are no "big players", just passionate,
overworked human beings like yourself. You can't ask for perfection, just
humility when finding out a mistake-- something I think the community and
those responsible have all handled nicely this time around.