:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Julian Assange: Debi…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Caleb James DeLisle
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Julian Assange: Debian Is Owned By The NSA
This is interesting and it brings up a serious problem with systemd/dbus.
Leaving the code quality entirely aside, RedHat is displaying a level of
organizational enthusiasm in systemd which is irrational unless they have
some very compelling business case for making you and I use it.

Whatever they have up their sleeve has to be more complex than the obvious
case of bundling a browser with an OS to break web compatibility but this
smells like the same kind of embrace-extend-extinguish coup d'état attempt.

Thanks,
Caleb