:: Re: [unSYSTEM] [Libbitcoin] I'm at …
Author: William Swanson
To: Amir Taaki
CC: System undo crew, libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] [Libbitcoin] I'm at the Toronto expo: unSYSTEM meetup?
I arrived in Toronto last night, so I am available to meet any time.
2:00 on Saturday sounds fine for a main meeting, but we shouldn't
let that be our only meeting. In particular, I would love to discuss
some deep coding stuff involving obelisk, threading, zeromq, and such
with any developers (particularly Amir). The Saturday thing could be a
more high-level strategy meeting. Look for me at the AirBitz booth, or
shoot me an email any time.