:: [unSYSTEM] An 18th century hacker .…
Author: Sveinn Valfells
To: System undo crew
Subject: [unSYSTEM] An 18th century hacker ...

Dear Unsystemers,

Much has changed since the early hackathons and Amir's conference in
London in 2012. Bitcoin was a topic for discussion at the International
Payments Summit held in London this morning. Only a handful of delegates
had bought Bitcoin, but everyone had heard of it. For better or worse,
Bitcoin is on its way to mainstream adoption, so it seems.

On my way to the next meeting, I bumped into a memorial for Thomas Paine:

http://www.londonremembers.com/memorials/thomas-paine-obelisk

He espoused ideas which many found controversial during his time, now he
is considered one of the 100 greatest Britons of all time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_Greatest_Britons

Please keep hacking, keep blogging, you are driving change. It will take
time, some compromise is inevitable, but it is happening.

Take care,

Sveinn