:: [unSYSTEM] Cryptodemocracy
Author: Glenn Toft
To: System undo crew
Subject: [unSYSTEM] Cryptodemocracy
We (cloudtech, internetpartiet Danmark) thought about this a long time ago.
As we see it, the answer to these questions is liquid democracy. We built
the site: internetpartiet.nu
There is still some programming left to do, but Marhias is very busy with
Ethereum these days.
But in this respect, the blockchain and Ethereum will be very usefull.
I do not want to take any credit here. The whole concept was thought up by
Marhias Grønnebæk.
But if you would like to hear more just write me.

Den mandag den 31. marts 2014 skrev Pavol Luptak
<wilder@???<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','wilder@???');>

--
Venlig hilsen.
Glenn Toft