:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Cryptodemocracy
Top Pagina
Auteur: Pavol Luptak
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Cryptodemocracy
On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 09:36:34AM +0200, Caleb James DeLisle wrote:
> On this topic, I think we fundamentally disagree. The problem I see with
> Anarchist/Libertarian systems is they allow centralization of power and
> are eventually self-destructive. The obvious example of power-centralization

This is a false assumption.
Authoritative systems (like democracy) support centralization of power thanks
to the monopoly of legal system / army / police etc.

Technically it is more cheaper for rich people to lobby / corrupt
the current government's monopoly than to corrupt all legal systems /
policies / ... in the decentralized freemarket anarchist system (it's more
expensive because a decentralized freemarket based legal system / police can
loose its reputation -> when the current monopoly institution looses its
reputation, nothing happens, because they have no competition at all).
So rich people benefit from the current system much more they would do in the
decentralized system.

This happened in my country (Slovakia) where the biggest financial corporations
(J&T and Penta) gained their power just thanks to the corrupted Slovak
government (in the freemarket decentralized society this won't be possible at
the same price).

If you really care about the centralization of power, you should prefer
the decentralized anarchist/libertarian systems instead of authoritative
systems like democracy with a monopoly to coercion.

> I'm now happily a resident of France and while I believe in individual
> freedom, I believe strongly that centralization of *power* in all it's forms
> must be prevented. For example: I don't think it's acceptable for one or a

This is definitely not a case of France :-)

Pavol
[wilder@???] [http://trip.sk/wilder/] [talker: ttt.sk 5678]