:: Re: [unSYSTEM] any help needed with…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: John Hebert
Dátum:
Címzett: System undo crew
Tárgy: Re: [unSYSTEM] any help needed with setting up the forum?
Need some help from a Postfix whiz to send SMTP to a free MTA relay at
Mandrillapp.com. Hopefully this will fix the problem with creating new user
accounts.

I'm following these instructions:
https://github.com/discourse/discourse/blob/master/docs/INSTALL-email.md

I have a redirect setup with dnydns.org: taz.dyndns-server.com pointed at
the discourse test server IP.

Volunteers?