:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Totalitarianism is s…
Author: Troy Benjegerdes
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Totalitarianism is simply the default state of the client/server model
Educate thyselves on the silicon that runs this world..

http://yasep.org/
https://github.com/Wolfgang-Spraul/fpgatools
http://ehsm.eu/
http://code.google.com/p/homecmos/

The following are my projects
(assistance would be appreciated, email troy at 7el)
http://www.dodds.net/~hozer/opensource.html
http://q3u.be/
http://7el.us/oSi/

tl;dr hozer aka TechnoMagik aka Troy is cultivating a mythic religion of
open source hardware so he can make replacement engine controllers for
old tractors and antique hybrid cars.