:: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM media tasks
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: John Hebert
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM media tasks
Thanks for the support Amir!

To clarify, I didn't mean creating a new site, but instead making some
<iframe> <http://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Elements/iframe> element HTML
available for copy and paste into another site or template to show support
of unSYSTEM. I'm thinking the <iframe> would include the unSYSTEM logo and
a link to http://unsystem.net.

Correction: info@???, not info@hackingthewave

Ben, I think an SVG version of the unSYSTEM inverted eye in the pyramid
logo would be very useful, as it could easily be resized and exported to
other image formats. Have you worked with Inkscape <http://inkscape.org/en/>
?