:: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM media tasks
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: John Hebert
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM media tasks
Oops. I didn't think about some browsers and web servers flagging the <iframe>
element as a possible malware
vector<http://www.breakthesecurity.com/2011/07/what-is-iframe-injection-mass-iframe.html>
.

So, ignore my suggestion about offering the <iframe> HTML for copy and
paste.

I do think an SVG version of the unSYSTEM logo would be useful.