:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Totalitarianism is s…
Author: Jacob
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Totalitarianism is simply the default state of the client/server model
If it is how crypto tech should be applied to empower more individual
freedom without initiation of force, sure, thats relevant,
but marxist / tinfoil hat/ ranting /chemtrail/blame bankers/corperations/
is not usefull here, seriously get a soapbox and stand on it in the park.

Anything else relevant to bitcoin tech, p2p tech, please share,..,