:: [Bricolabs] HONFablab's great new f…
Author: stephen kovats
To: brico
Subject: [Bricolabs] HONFablab's great new flic!
Hi Bricos,

our friends at HONFablab in Yogyakarta just released a great little inspirational 'maker culture' gem .... 'DO MAKE SINDI TIMI':

http://vimeo.com/88850759

A short film directed by Gentur Suria, 'DO MAKE SINDI TIMI' is perhaps the first ever 'maker culture romantic drama' ... !

Can fablabs inspire you to follow your dream? TIMI is our real-life maker-hero who just goes for it, and does it! Wake up TIMI … Build your dream TIM! The rest is history and … love, love, love!

cheers,

stephen

r0g_agency for open culture and critical transformation gGmbH

supermarkt studio 3
brunnenstrasse 69
13355 berlin

+49 170 5887806
r0g-media.org
tweet @intertwilight

#OSJUBA / #OSWARRAP / #OSBACK

'We choose to do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"
JFK, Rice University, 1961