:: Re: [Libbitcoin] trying offline obe…
Author: Grazcoin
To: Thomas Hartman
CC: libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] trying offline obelisk
I reproduced the bug on the virtual box image.

1. I followed the image installation instructions that I gave previously
on this thread.
2. I ran install-sx.sh script of master git HEAD.
3. created ~/worker/blockchain and ran sx initchain
4. ran obworker (it took ~2 minutes for obworker to start connecting though)
5. I waited until block 3136, the stopped obworker.
6. ifconfig eth0 down to disable networking (don't try the service
networking stop, since that kills the vm)
7. .sx.cfg change to service = "tcp://127.0.0.1:9091"
8. started again obworker (same output like reported in bug)
9. sx fetch-last-height returns 3136 (a little too slow for my taste).
10. repeat 6 times, and them *boom* - assertion socket.self() like in
original bug description.