:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin is not a sen…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jacob
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin is not a sentient being! The mind behind Bitcoin is the brains at the endpoints of the ecosystem.
"but - arguably - companies and corporations are also communities in this
sense"

"but' what? corporations are voluntary created? ROFLOL,.., leftist
ignorance knows no boundaries,.
a corporation is first and foremost an organisation endowed with state
privileges extracted at gunpoint, we call these privileges "limited
liability".
I suggest you read a lawbook or two, as making up leftist/neocon shit is
not helpfull.

I suggest you look up how banks were run 150 years ago..(aka no limited
liability). But who gave them those powers...(so gobmunt could extract more
wealth through the banking system)
Yup...the people with all the