:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin is not a sen…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: jaume
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin is not a sentient being! The mind behind Bitcoin is the brains at the endpoints of the ecosystem.
As I see it, everything comes down to an efficiency race. Corporations,
governments, armies, communities ... they all have different interests.
Which is the most effective form of organization that can consistently
deliver and maintain better technology in the long run? My bet is with
communities.

Currency is just one of the many open fronts. There are others: software,
networks, journalism, food supply.

Obviously our daily actions and our daily work give shape to the future.
No doubt that Satoshi was a genius, but the success of bitcoin is also a
result of the daily work of the community.

Peace :)
Jaume