:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Cody Wilson
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Cody Wilson
depends what you mean by "better"

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/pbc/2013-14/Deregulation_Bill/10-0_2014-03-11a.3.0

there's different types of fascists, you can see their logic often.
we are all corrupted and you have millions of people vying for
competiting interests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8om8-DnVTU

good and bad is a mistake. we all have different values.
ex. communists want equality, i want freedom.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marinaleda,_Spain

marinelda works for the ppl living there and it's cool. but not for me &
my values.

also the wage slavery is another form of oppression but not every
anarchist agrees. there are many ways to organise a community,
opensource project or a society and none of them are wrong- just
different with different tradeoffs.

and yes there are utter cunts like donald rumsfeld in powerful positions
but i'd avoid generalising or painting everyone with the same brush.

what i don't like is moralisers who push their vision of life on me.

robert, these are for you:
https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/UnSYSTEM/Opensource_city
http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Practical_Post-Scarcity_Video
we're taking steps towards this goal, maybe 1 year from now we start.