:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Cody Wilson
Author: Robert Jakob
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Cody Wilson
Yea, I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but as chaotic and
pragmatic as everything is, it's hard to believe the whole Illuminaty NWO
thing. Although, the builderbergs and trilateral commission etc... are
real groups. I always imagine it's just a bunch of curmudgeon old
aristocrats high-fiving each other.

I think Obama is a grocery clerk means a customer service rep. Someone to
shake hands with people and kisses babies. He's a figure-head, and in many
ways there is so much bureaucracy that he really doesn't have to make a lot
of decisions.