:: Re: [unSYSTEM] With Porn Filters Go…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Drak
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] With Porn Filters Going Oh So Well, UK Roars Ahead In Expanding Them To Include 'Extremist' Content
Maybe in the USA, but the USA is not the rest of the world, and in any case
this simply talks about encryption of the transmission. Ad hoc networks are
allowed in the USA, there is whitespace to place with for short distances
and the ruling only seems to apply to the transport layer. You cant apply
that to protocols that might setup outside of the transport, above layers 2
and 3. The ruling also only applied to HAM frequencies, and we are not
talking about HAM radio, but about using whitespace for adhoc networks.

Drak