:: Re: [unSYSTEM] With Porn Filters Go…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jacob
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] With Porn Filters Going Oh So Well, UK Roars Ahead In Expanding Them To Include 'Extremist' Content
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISM_band
It seems ISM band is omitted from legislation (if the power output (hence
range) is short) hence the need for a network,..,for a city or resonably
populated (not too rural) area it would work, but how to send make
international calls oversees?,.., I dont see a "mesh network of ships" in
the ocean, but this is a good start none-the-less.