:: Re: [unSYSTEM] anyone involved in B…
Author: Joerg Platzer
To: Enric Duran Giralt
CC: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] anyone involved in Berlin: Open-Access Bitcoin Community Hardware Traditing Platform ?
Hey Enric!

No, we are not using the API.

People can just put their coins on the machine. Jan is working on a tool to allow them to see when their coins have been sold. Then they can just come around and pick up their cash.

We do not register sellers or ask for their ID or something like that. We want cryptographic proof of ownership of the sending address. Actually we would like to build a little wall of handbag-size lockers with doors can be locked and unlocked with transactions to and from certain addresses so we can just put the cash in there (or whoever can put in whatever) and then someone can come around, send a satoshi and the door with their stuff behind it opens. But we will have to see if we actually achieve this :).

We actually only have the machine here to develop this system.

++jp