:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir on the BBC
Author: Odinn Cyberguerrilla
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir on the BBC
Hello Amir and all Unsystem folks following this thread,

I'll share this with you here once more, because it's relevant to what you
have just mentioned:

https://gist.github.com/ABISprotocol/8515891

"Microdonations using Cryptocurrencies," re-envisioning what a transaction
is and how we interact with decentralized protocols and 'money.'
We've received some technical input from a few different people relating
to fees, threshold(s) in wallet for when donations could be made, UTXO set
issues, privacy concerns (SX has been discussed in the context of
technical conversation about this project), and other technical issues
forwallet development and other aspects of the project, and of course we
are looking forward to your thoughts from the Unsystem list.

There are lots of technical issues to consider, but they are not
insurmountable.

Respect,

-Odinn

"This is a project to enable decentralization and expansion of a giving
economy.

We want nothing less than to give you, and everyone in the world,
profoundly expanded choices that allow you to imagine, co-create, make,
and take part in transactions."