:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ethereum Meetup Barc…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Ruben Brito
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ethereum Meetup Barcelona
I have a question about Ethereum. I love the project, but I don't know
enough about it.

1) Who is on the board for Ethereum? Someone has told me there is a former
Goldman Sachs employee on there, but I didn't see a board listed on the
website as of a week or two ago. I did hear Goldman and Sachs referenced in
the video.

2) How much ether is premined? I know it's nowhere near 50%, and when I
asked Vitalik he said some was premined, but didn't give a percentage.

Ruben

Freelance Writer for Bitcoin Magazine<http://bitcoinmagazine.com/author/ruben/>
Portfolio <http://www.behance.net/urbenz>