:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoinjs tests
Author: Sidney Zhang
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoinjs tests
As a side note,

As bitcoinjs is no longer maintained, there has been a recent effort by a
group of developers to move break bitcoinjs lib into smaller modules and
maintain them. It is still relatively early stage.

You can see it here:

https://github.com/cryptocoinjs

It is basically bitcoinjs but broke into smaller modules. There has been
some refactoring as well