:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Sean's Outpost on Al…
Author: Jorge Timón
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Sean's Outpost on Al Jazeera
Sorry for thread necro...

Jason (or anyone else with a nonprofit organization/project) we would
love to have SEan's outpost listed in the Freicoin Foundation web to
receive donations.
All Freicoin's donations you receive there will be matched by 10% with
the Freicoin Foundation funds for distribution.

http://foundation.freicoin.org/#/donations

Don't hesitate to ask any question you may have, although some of them
may be answered in the web itself (home, about).
If you decide to participate in this distribution program, I hope you
get many freicoin donations.

Cheers