:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Net Neutrality Rulin…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Thomas Hartman
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Net Neutrality Ruling, Internet Interprets Censorship as Damage, There are no Captains, Decentralize Everything, etc.
Decentralization thrives in an environment of trust.

Would you give someone a non-root shell account on a machine you own?

Would you loan power tools out on a handshake?

The answer to these types of questions is often no, and that's why we
go to amazon or the home depot.

Community, which is another word for trust, is expensive. Especially
in time. It's a lot cheaper to go to walmart, not just in money but in
time.

http://thearchdruidreport.blogspot.com/2010/01/costs-of-community.html

Think about how to increase trust among your friends and neighbors.
The technology will shake out eventually, but it will be a long long
road.

Budget carefully, and don't go bankrupt.