:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Stealth Bitcoin Addr…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Robert Williamson
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Stealth Bitcoin Addresses
So sad that you're fed up with me.

This seems great for fairly anonymous payments.

My only problem is if the deterministic offset n is encoded in the paying
transaction then anyone else you also gave that mpk to, will also see the
address.

So I still really prefer some solution where payment addresses are
contracted and signed by a key, for either a one off payment or a sequence
of payments over a period.

Thanks
Bob