:: [unSYSTEM] On S.R.H.E. / ABIS conce…
Author: Odinn Cyberguerrilla
To: unsystem
Subject: [unSYSTEM] On S.R.H.E. / ABIS concepts: Re: Video from Milan

Hi,

I'd like to get your thoughts on this:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=31837430

(see reference notes at the bottom of the post archived at sourceforge
which refers to 'ABIS' on Github, similar in concept to 'S.R.H.E.'

This is all about using decentralization and giving / sharing concepts to
literally overtake the monsters we confront with decentralization
protocols that allow kindness to take over, even in our (should I really
call it this?) 'financial system'(!).

there have even been some Bitcoin Foundation discussions about how bitcoin
could be retooled to better facilitate giving, discussion of how Bitcoin
could conceivably be modified to "enable people to donate, automatically
and by default, to any person or entity in the world as an inherent
'microdonation' or background microtransaction accompanying any (or every)
transaction, as determined by the user." The part "as determined by the
user" is worth emphasizing since every aspect of this as suggested is
designed to be voluntary based on user inputs that can be changed at any
time.

I'm really looking forward to your thoughts about this.

Unsystem! :-)