:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Matching previous …
Author: Amir Taaki
To: libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] Matching previous object found
If the underlying throughput is limited and you want to write more data
than the disk can handle, the only solution is to write less data /
index less keys. And that's more of a workaround which is why I've been
working on more performant blockchain databases:
https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/Libbitcoin/Blockchain