:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Jacob Applebaum @ CC…
Author: Robert Williamson
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Jacob Applebaum @ CCC
Ah I understand you a bit better now. But there is still a limited amount
to gain for the NSA except the bucket loads of cash, which is still small
comparing to their budget. Unless the US has realised the game is up,
recognise bitcoin is the end of the current banking system and they're
trying to acquire as much as they can for the lowest price without alerting
anyone else. There would still have been easier ways to kill or dominate
bitcoin at that time though.

That video was great to watch, especially some of the hardware they had
built, intercepting electronics orders in the post and rigging them. People
like stallman have been talking about governments doing this for years, I
think its fortunate bitcoin has been able to grow for now without too much
interference from many governments.