:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Jacob Applebaum @ CC…
Author: Adam Gibson
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Jacob Applebaum @ CCC
There is an incomplete video of Sarah Harrison's talk too on youtube
now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG2EDgn5i78
Apparently it is not even safe for her to go back to the UK. What an
appalling country it's becoming, I don't want to go back there.
I think I'm going to go and live in Germany, it seems to be the
temporary home of the resistance :)

Happy new year to all on this list!