:: Re: [unSYSTEM] [Bitcoin-development…
Author: Adam Midvidy
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] [Bitcoin-development] DarkWallet Best Practices
"The current system where every user is a network node is not the intended
configuration for large scale. That would be like every Usenet user runs
their own NNTP server. The design supports letting users just be users.
The more burden it is to run a node, the fewer nodes there will be. Those
few nodes will be big server farms. The rest will be client nodes that
only do transactions and don't generate."

-Satoshi Nakamoto (2010)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306

Mining centralization was built in from the start.