:: Re: [unSYSTEM] (no subject)
Author: Amir Taaki
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] (no subject)
I welcome all who want to begin an experiment on applying technology and
industry for building economy and spaces of tomorrow to participate with
us:

https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/UnSYSTEM/Opensource_city

Nothing is fixed, but we have much experience in this space, and plenty of
real examples to draw from. We feel the situation is ripe for innovating
on old models, and discarding old notions that hold us back.

I think it's particularly interesting that we can use the industrial tools
of OpenSource Ecology, develop new technological tools for
self-governance, and grow a profitable internal economy. Nice spaces where
people can live, work and thrive without feeling the burden and
restriction.

Instead of paying rent every month, we can pay less and put it towards
purchasing land we own.