:: Re: [unSYSTEM] We were all children…
Author: Thomas Hartman
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] We were all children, don't lose hope :)
Adam, by the way I don't want to argue just for the sake of having the
last word. I agree with a lot of what you say.

I do think bitcoin is a good thing, and I think it will create
*different* and possibly better hierarchies.

I just see people falling into the fallacy of expecting technology to
solve political problems. Maybe this is a tender subject to me because
I feel I have done this myself. Of course technology has an effect,
everything is interconnected.

But politics (and economy, and everything) is people interacting,
cooperating, arguing, sometimes fighting, sometimes using deadly
violence. Bitcoin is a piece of the puzzle, but it's nowhere close the
entire thing. I just don't want to lose sight of that.

Just like bitcoin makes us more self reliant in our economic activity,
we may need to learn to be self reliant in spheres that are removed
from money and don't really have that much to do with bitcoin.