:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Most Important Torre…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Justus Ranvier
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Most Important Torrent Site in Years to Take the Internet By Storm
On 12/20/2013 06:40 PM, Amir Taaki wrote:
> From Bitcoin developers collaborating with police against Silk Road users,
> to self-regulation (pre-emptively creating rules that don't exist under
> the implied threat of law enforcement = self-censorship) and the drive to
> marginalise the "Bitcoin fringe" so Bitcoin can grow up, I see one end
> result. History repeats itself.

They are already running psy ops to this end on the forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=377036

--
Support online privacy by using email encryption whenever possible.
Learn how here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bakOKJFtB-k