:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Any programmers with…
Góra strony
Autor: TechZ
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Any programmers with some free-time?
Metaron?

You are the arch angel of all knowledge bro! U gotta be codin' all of it!

I got down n dirty webskillz. My mission now is to make bitcoin Universal currency and break us free from the bankers.

I coded keychests.com so folls could sell any file for btc and eaen btc too. Huge btc content market.

I am game to help folks with uix design and advice. Best advice is....

Don't look for a solution. Look for a problem then solve it.