:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Any programmers with…
Góra strony
Autor: Metatron YHVH
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Any programmers with some free-time?
Hi guys, I don't mean to intrude. Not code savy just yet. Just some basic
Java lessons and whatever else I can learn just messing around so I'm not
exactly qualified for the position you're opening. However I'm here to
learn and any tips you guys can throw a Computer Science student like
myself, I'd greatly appreciate it. For now, I'll pay attention and learn
from you all. Much love.